Saturday, September 19, 2009

Last Resort

Last Resort
By Eric Darsie

You said we’ll go
Only as a Last Resort
What the hell happened?
We should have let ‘em do their job!

Chorus A
It ain’t worth billions
Which can be use towards education
Are you feeling okay, Mr. President?
You said it will be our Last Resort

Politicians today use the war of yesterday
To me, that is sad
Why are we in war?
Now the world hates us!

Chorus B
How much is it now?
Who’ll pay for it?
We’re not dumb
Thanks, what a Last Resort

The rumors of the draft
Memories of Vietnam
What the hell?
Do I want to go?

Chorus A
Chorus B

Chorus C
The Last Resort
Where did it go?
I’m not rich
So I gotta go!

My parents aren’t politicians
They work hard for money
I work for monkey nut hair
I’m screwed, I have to go!

Chorus A
Chorus C
Chorus B
Chorus A

Us against the world
It soon will be
I’m not for it
What a Last Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment