Saturday, September 19, 2009

Facing Goodbye

Facing Goodbye
By Eric Darsie

How can I deal wit this pain
That I’m struggling with inside?
Could this truly be the end
Of our friendship that was deep and close?

[Chorus]
I can’t handle facing goodbye
I never expected us to be such good friends
But we did become just that
And now, it’s over, and its now goodbye

It’s always painful when it all comes down
The world around you never eases up
Only can turn to God to solve the problems
Why, God, why, are we going through this pain?

My decisions that I’ve made got us here
I was once blind but now I see
The sin I was living in, you helped uncover the veil
That was covering my eyes

Chorus

Now it’s time to say goodbye to everyone and everything
There’s no turning back or back-tracking
Ashamed of what choices I’ve made
Only one road I can travel down now

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment