Monday, May 18, 2009

One Year Ago Today and One Day Ago Yesterday

It was one year ago today that I took the metal plane over the pond. That's where my heart and mind's at, hopefully the Ghanians give back my heart and mind back to the summer projectians that are flying high once again over there currently as I type on my keyboard, stumming away the time. People who are heading overseas or even staying stateside, let's keep them in our thoughts and prayers throughout the summer, praying that God touches their hearts, minds, and lifes, as well as changes them for the better and for His glory.

And last night was WWE Judgment Day. The only match I cared for, what a freakin' joke! Jericho should of won the Intercontinental Championship for the record setting ninth time, but didn't. The one who retained, to my sources, has a knee injury that he's working on right now! There can't be a bigger joke than such! That's why I am syaing that the WWE is screwing with Chris Jericho! Jericho demands better! Unless they're gonna continue this storyline throughout the summer and have Jericho win the title this summer... Let's hope so... And I hope that when Jericho is on Smackdown, they don't misuse him like they did on Raw... I do hope Jericho can hold the title more than a month and a half, drop it for eight days because someone was complaining backstage, win it, then lose it to a guy who was out for three months due to a neck injury. This is why today's wrestling is starting to lose a fan of over two decades...

No comments:

Post a Comment