Monday, June 8, 2009

Extreme Results from Extreme Rules


Last night at Extreme Rules, four titles changes hands five times, the Intercontinental Championship to Chris Jericho for the ninth time, the ECW World Championship to Tommy Dreamer, the WWE Championship to Batista (what a joke!), and the World Heavyweight Championship (twice), the first time to Jeff Hardy, and the second to CM Punk after cashing in the Money in the Bank. I made predictions yesterday, I went 4-4, a lot better than WrestleMania XXV, but not as good as I would of hoped. I was right on the Intercontinental title No Holds Barred match, the Samonan Strap match, the Miss WrestleMania Hog Pen match, and the Submission match, with Jericho, CM Punk, Santina, and Cena (respectively) won their matches. Next couple of days, I will discuss more on my thoughts from the pay-pew-view, as well as watching it live!

No comments:

Post a Comment